Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas

### Dallas Eye - Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas.

Do you know about - Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas

Dallas Eye ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Dallas Eye . You check out this article for information about a person want to know is Dallas Eye .

How is Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas

Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas Video Clips. Duration : 1.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Dallas Eye . I met a mountain lion in West Texas. One last mountain to climb--Emory Peak--and there she was, on my way down from the top, standing there before me. I heard her come up from behind, a twig crack and woosh of brush, and I thought, "That was big...could it be...?" I turned and looked. Yup. Big, fat, beautiful giant cat. Staring at me. 8 or 10 feet away, standing there next to the trail at the switchback turn I had just taken. I was astonished and almost thrilled, but also aware: Big Cat, Eat Me. I said, "Oh, there you are. Nice to see you." I did not do the funky freaked out hop up and down and scream monkey thing. I just looked back at her, into her eyes. I know cats. I knew this one was thinking. I suspect, on reflection, what she might have been thinking was, "Hmmm. Food is frightened. Not frightened. Not food?" I was sooo amazed at the presence of the animal, it's large reality and the personhood just beaming out of its eyes, I just faced her and tried to reach an agreement. So we stood there. I thought, "should I leave?" but realized that was a bad idea. I told her "There's no way I can turn my back on you. You need to go away now. Go on now." She looked at me intently, turning her head slightly. We watched each other. I really looked into her eyes. After a little longer I told her "You're a beautiful animal, but you need to leave". And, slowly, she did. Turning up the steep slope and walking. Stopping, looking at me again, then continuing up into the weeds and brush ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Dallas Eye . Where you may put to easy use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Dallas Eye . View Related articles associated with Dallas Eye . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mountain Lion, Big Bend, West Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment